This Division is for players that are 11 to 12 years old.
The date used to determine a players age is their age on 12/31 of the prior calendar year of the applicable Spring Season.
Age eligible players are must be born on or between 1/1/2010-12/31/2011.
-- If a player turns 11 after the cut-off dater, they are too young and NOT eligible for this division UNLESS they attend a tryout for the Gidgets Division AND are accepted into division by the Commissioner.
- Teams are selected with generally 12 to 15 players on a team.
- Games are played against other Clubs in Little League Districts 20 and 21.
- Each player participates in the batting order and fielding positions (10 fielders). Players pitch..
- Trophies are awarded to the MVP and CY Young of the league.
- Evaluations are conducted to determine evenly matched teams (there is no guarantee this will be the ultimate result).
- If you are age eligible for this division, you will be placed on a team as long as your registration has been submitted on time AND your registration fees have been paid in full.
- Once registration ends and teams are selected late registrations will be subject to a wait list.
- Schedules cannot be set until coaches are selected, teams are formed and field permits secured but generally there is 1 weekday and 1 weekend game.
- Players will be chosen to represent Hillcrest in the Little League World Series by the end of May after the coaches have completed in game evaluations of the players.
1. Jnuary to mid-March: Registration
2. Mid-Late March: Coaches determined and Teams selected
3. Early-Mid April: Practices begin (weather dependent)
4. Mid April to Early June: Games