This Division is for players that are 8 to 10 years old.
The date used to determine a players age is their age on December 31 of the PRIOR calendar year.
Age eligible players are must be born on or between 1/1/2012 - 12/31/2014.
- Teams are selected with generally 13-14 players on a team.
- Games are only played against other Little League clubs from Districts 20 and 21.
- Each child participates in the batting order and fielding positions (10 fielders). Players pitch.
- Trophies are awarded to the MVP and CY Young of the division.
- Evaluations are conducted to determine matched teams.
- If you are age eligible for this division, you will be placed on a team as long as your registration has been submitted on time AND your registration fees are paid in full.
- Once registration ends and teams are selected late registrations will be subject to a wait list. - Players will be chosen to represent Hillcrest in the Little League World Series by the end of May after the coaches have completed in game evaluations of the players.
1. January to mid-March: Registration
2. Mid-Late March: Coaches determined and Teams selected
3. Early-Mid April: Practices begin (weather dependent)
4. Mid April to Early June: Games